To further mankind, it must exist. For mankind to exist, there must be sacrifice. Sacrifice to the slender man with the long limbs. A sacrifice of blood, and a sacrifice of steel.

Thursday, August 9, 2012

ICANGIVEYOUBACKWHATYOUHAVELOST

At what cost, bastard?

YOUGIVEBACKWHATISMINE,ANDITAKEEVERYTHING

No dice, faceless fuck! I won't *screams*

TASTETHEPAINICANGIVEYOU,FEELIT

*screams, then coughs blood* Fu-fuck off, ass-hat... *screams again*

THENITAKEEVERYTHINGANYWAY

What is *screams* what i-is that guy do-doing over there?

SPREADINGWORD

*laughs, then screams* There is only so much pain you can give me, bastard! I will kill you, if I have to come back from the grave to do it! *breaks chains, runs ovpoiu nmkllknnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnn

I just brained the proxy with my fucking manacles. That lomb-linbede bastar gave me a bit too much power when he made his ovvefr.

Fuvl. Lost a nit tpp micg bloos. oots in vadr of death

No comments:

Post a Comment