To further mankind, it must exist. For mankind to exist, there must be sacrifice. Sacrifice to the slender man with the long limbs. A sacrifice of blood, and a sacrifice of steel.

Thursday, August 9, 2012

Well. That just happened.

Okay, so I woke up just a few minutes ago. The Rake was staring at me, saw that I was awake, and pointed at a door (there are three in this room). Then it ran through a different door that disappeared when I blinked.

There is a fuckton of blood on the ground, and I'm betting that most of it is mine. So why do I feel completely fine?

Heh. Rhymes.

Also, you'd think the Rake would want to hurt me in some way after I tried to, you know, get a sample of its blood by shooting an exploding crossbow bolt at it. Oh well. Don't look a gift horse in the mouth. Unless that gift horse has eight spider-like legs and butterfly wings.

I lucked out, though. There is a duffel bag in this room, the room I spent the last three weeks or so in. Fuck, my ears still hurt from hearing Him speak. There is actually dried blood in my ears.

Anyways, the duffel bag. It has a change of clothes (jeans, T-shirt, shoes), a trench coat, a fedora, and a crossbow with a quiver of eighteen bolts. It also has (had) two water bottles and a loaf of bread.

I look like a fucking badass. Probably. For all I know I've gotten emaciated. Dunno, there's no mirror in here, and I really only remember a week and a half of being in here.

Whatever. I'm getting out of here, now.

1 comment:

  1. okey it s 19th of May and today is 2019 hah. I am reading it now. It s so sad that i wasn t born earlier. I regret it.

    ReplyDelete