To further mankind, it must exist. For mankind to exist, there must be sacrifice. Sacrifice to the slender man with the long limbs. A sacrifice of blood, and a sacrifice of steel.

Tuesday, November 8, 2011

How long has that been there?

I went for a walk yesterday, nothing really unusual at all. Woke with a headache, but some caffeine fixed that right up. I'm a caffeine addict in the worst possible way.

Anyways, I'm walking. The driveway at my parent's house (where I still live, and still plan to live at until I'm done with high school) is half a mile long, one-way. So, walking on that usually is some good exercise, and I typically go for two or three walks a day.

I noticed something strange. At first I was unsure what to make of it. It seemed pretty close to the operator symbol in my eyes. I'm not sure why that was the first thing to pop into my mind, but it was.



And then I went farther. And then I saw this.


Gonna do some digging in my memories, see if I remember anything strange from the seven years I've lived here. I really, really hope I'm just going crazy. If not, then... I don't want to think about it.

Just gotta be hopeful. I'm sure I've got a few repressed memories in my head. Bullied at a Catholic school from kindergarten to 5th grade, after all. Just gotta find the right ones.

No comments:

Post a Comment