To further mankind, it must exist. For mankind to exist, there must be sacrifice. Sacrifice to the slender man with the long limbs. A sacrifice of blood, and a sacrifice of steel.

Monday, November 21, 2011

I found a mask on my doorstep. I'd take a picture but my cameras are not working properly when I point them at the damn thing. My phone can't even take a damn picture! Even my webcam can't fucking observe it!

Sorry. This... it's terrifying. The Masked Ones might or might not be allies, but why can't I take a picture of the damn mask?

Tried to go back and delete that stuff, but I felt sick as hell when I tried. Headache, nausea, I even coughed. It faded when I stopped highlighting things to delete. I am very disturbed by this; what could have caused three seconds of intense illness?

Only physical magic and a form of elemental magic, as far as I know. I don't want to find out that the Slender One has either, or is allied with someone or something who has access to them.

I'm going to run a few tests on it, and maybe get a referral if I can.

In other news, I managed to make a series of anti-magic barriers. Three in total, one against Demon magic, one against Spirit, and one against Devil. I have nothing to fear from Divine magic in this world, and there are so few real human magi in this world that it would be worthless to make an anti-human magic barrier.

Again, I have no magic of my own. I just know how to manipulate the magic around me.

3 comments:

  1. This comment has been removed by the author.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Some of our brothers had suffered the same symtoms, an when in group the Abomination does not takes long to appear..

    Take care...

    -Uriel

    ReplyDelete
  3. We are currently running an investigation about proxys. If that mask was previously weared by one we would happily pay for it's possesion.

    -Miguel

    ReplyDelete