To further mankind, it must exist. For mankind to exist, there must be sacrifice. Sacrifice to the slender man with the long limbs. A sacrifice of blood, and a sacrifice of steel.

Saturday, November 12, 2011

Went for another walk today. Well, I walk every day I can, but today was another significant event.

Shadows on the tree. Looked like a massive spider was casting a shadow. Only thing is, light was coming from the wrong way, and spider's aren't usually that thin.

Didn't have my phone on me, so I couldn't take a picture. Not that it matters much; I blinked and the shadow was gone.

Either I'm going crazy, or my ward is beginning to fail.

Not sure which I'd prefer.

1 comment:

  1. Respects,
    Our group is interested in you, we are looking forward to work with you by our side.
    http://theknigthorder.blogspot.com/2011/11/respetcs-here-we-have-announcement.html

    we will be waiting for an answer

    -Miguel

    ReplyDelete